Hola! and welcome to my blog.
I am going to update this blog often telling of what I am currently working on while I’m in Mexico, but until August 15th I will be updating from my hometown of Pittsburgh, PA. I have never blogged before, so please bear with me.
Some facts about me:
- I currently live in the North Hills of Pittsburgh, PA
- I am a member of Berkely Hills Lutheran Church, where my father, Scott, is one of the Pastors.
- I just graduated Magna Cum Laude from Edinboro University with a Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology with minors in Spanish and English.
- Until I leave for Mexico, I am working as a nanny for a wonderful 7 year-old, Rachel.
- I have taken 6 semesters of Spanish, but I am nowhere near being able to fluently communicate with people.
- I adore Hello Kitty
- My favorite food is shrimp, and my favorite dessert is cheesecake.
- I enjoy reading, shopping, and spending time with my family in my free time.
While in Mexico:
I do not have many details yet on what exactly I will be doing in Mexico, but I know I will be staying with a host family, and I will be in Cuernavaca, which is about an hour south of Mexico City.
I will keep everyone updated as I recieve more information about my mission.
Thank you everyone for your support 🙂